Their Lovin, My Oven

My Journey as a Gestational Surrogate

Hotel de Surro is still in operation June 5, 2013

That’s right folks, I’m still pregnant LOL. We are a little over halfway through the full term window of 38-42 weeks…. Currently 40 weeks, 3 days (almost 4.)

 

As of my last OB appointment, I was only 2cm dilated & 50% effaced. Which really means absolutely nothing but people always ask so there ya go.

 

The plan is still in place for an all natural, non-medicated delivery and that means that I reallllllly want LT to decide on a BIRTHday before my OB starts pushing induction. I have an appointment tomorrow for both an NST & a visit with my OB…. She may or may not schedule me for a medical induction, we’ll see how things go…

 

M&T have been in Southern California since 39 weeks and are getting super anxious about the arrival of their son…. I wish that I had a crystal ball or a functioning uterus timer to tell us all when I’ll go into labor… It would make things a lot easier 😉

 

If you could send us “go into labor before 41 weeks vibes” that would be MUCH appreciated. A “medically necessary” induction that isn’t really medically necessary isn’t an ideal scenario for either LT or myself but as the days drag on, emotions run high…. I’m more than ready to hand this sweet little guy over to his amazing parents. They’ve waited for him a long time and I know each day that passes feels like 1,000…..

 

Hopefully my next post announcing LTs birth won’t be too long from now.

 

Until next time,

Danielle & LT

Advertisements